Processing can take up to 48 hours. Please fill out and return the following forms 48 hours prior to your requested rental date to email@example.com.
1. Completed Rental Application
- Must be filled out completely and signed by an owner, officer, partner or a representative financially responsible with the company.
- If replacement cost of rented equipment exceeds $10,000 then two industry related references are required.
- The production company/individual on the rental application must match the company/individual that is providing the insurance.
2. Signed Terms and Conditions and Recorded Content Disclaimer
- Must be signed by an owner, officer, partner or a representative financially responsible with the company.
3. Submit Certificate of Insurance (COI) - Without a verified COI you cannot prep or pick up equipment. The COI must contain the following provisions:
- Miscellaneous Rented Equipment: Limits shall be sufficient to encompass all property at risk, regardless of source.
- General Liability: Minimum limit of $1,000,000
- The Additional Insured / Loss Payee clause must read: The Camera Division, LLC is added as Loss Payee and Additional Insured.
- Click here for Insurance broker referrals.
The hold will be released upon inspection (up to 7 days after return date).
- Payment is required for all new accounts prior to pickup. All new accounts are cash on delivery.
- Preferred method of payment is a check. We also accept cash, bank wires and credit cards.
- If you are paying with a credit card, please submit a Credit Card Authorization form.