Processing can take up to 48 hours. Please fill out and return the following forms 48 hours prior to your requested rental date to email@example.com.
1. Completed Rental Application Must be filled out completely and signed by an owner, officer, partner or a representative financially responsible with the company. If replacement cost of rented equipment exceeds $10,000 then two industry related references are required. The production company/individual on the rental application must match the company/individual that is providing the insurance.
2. Completed Terms and Conditions Initial on each page and signed by an owner, officer, partner or a representative financially responsible with the company.
3. Submit Recorded Content Disclaimer Signed by an owner, officer, partner or a representative financially responsible with the company.
4. Submit Certificate of Insurance (COI) We must receive and verify the COI before the scheduled prep date and time. The COI must contain the following provisions:
- Miscellaneous Rented Equipment: Limits shall be sufficient to encompass all property at risk, regardless of source.
- General Liability: Minimum limit of $1,000,000
- The Additional Insured / Loss Payee clause must read: The Camera Division, LLC is added as Loss Payee and Additional Insured. Note: If you don't have equipment insurance, we can place an authorization hold on your credit card for the full replacement value of the equipment up to $10,000. The hold will be released upon inspection (up to 7 days after return date).
5. Payment Payment is required for all new accounts prior to pickup. All new accounts are cash on delivery. Preferred method of payment is a check. We also accept cash, bank wires and credit cards. If you are paying with a credit card, please submit a Credit Card Authorization form.
Taylor and Taylor Insurance
Taylor and Taylor, Ltd.
15060 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 201
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
License Number: 0731414
(818) 981-9700 Phone
(818) 981-9703 Fax
Athos Insurance Services
P.O. Box 61102
Pasadena, CA 91116
Contact: Kat Wong or Aylene Villarin